Wednesday 11 January 2012

samsung ch@t 322 review



so here's another review. This one's about samsung ch@t 322 mobile phone.
So it's overall rating(according to me) will be 4/5. So let me tell you about the merits and demerits of the phone. So, here I start through it.
it has a qwerty keypad so it is good for the youth generation( as they love sms) so it is good for typing sms fast but it's also the demerit since the phone has a portrait qwerty keypad so it easily mistypes and it's the problem here.
it also has a very good operating system(although it's not an android phone) i mean it's easy to learn and everyone in a short time gets used to it.
But its not very good when it comes to customization. I mean that it's not very easy to find themes, extensions and apps online. So when people like me( those who love to customize) are thinking to buy it this demerit matters so that's all with the review(for me). Feel free to comment or ask for other reviews. i am ready to serve you

No comments:

Post a Comment